£40k - £100k
The worlds first human layer security platform. Tessian’s Human Layer Security platform automatically protects your employees on email – where they spend 40% of their time – from risks like data exfiltration, accidental data loss and phishing.
Our Values. Securing businesses, people and their data is critical work. We make sure that everyone that joins our team not only shares our mission for securing the human layer, but also our values, which define the way we work.
Tessian protects every business’s mission by securing the human layer 💫
We're building intelligent security that works for human beings as they are, not how security policies would like them to be. Using machine learning technology, Tessian automatically predicts and eliminates advanced threats on email caused by human error - like data exfiltration, accidental data loss, business email compromise and phishing attacks - with minimal disruption to employees' workflow. As a result, employees are empowered to do their best work, without security getting in their way.
Tessian has raised a $74m Series C led by renowned security investors, March Capital (Crowdstrike, Knowbe4), with follow-on from Sequoia, Accel, Balderton, Latitude, Okta, Sozo, Citi & Schroder Adveq, to further our mission to secure the human layer.
Founded in 2013, Tessian is backed by world-class venture capital investors, has hubs in London, San Francisco, Boston, and Austin, and London, and is one of the Top-3 2021 Best Places to Work for Women.
Data Engineering at Tessian
As a high-growth scale-up, our email datasets are growing at an exponential rate. This is a great as it allows us to train best-in-class machine learning models to prevent previously unpreventable data breaches, however we're at the scale where our current data pipelines aren't where we want them to be: this is why we’re looking to bring another Data Engineer into the Tessian family.
You will sit in our Data Engineering team and work day-to-day with our Data Scientists to build out infrastructure and pipelines, empowering teams to iterate quickly on terabytes of data. You'll be hugely impactful in this high-leverage role and we strongly believe that if we can query all of our data, in near real-time, and using scalable systems, then we can deliver limitless value to our clients through the data breaches we prevent.
Why we think you'll love it here 😍....
It’s important to us that all Tessians are part of the journey we’re on, so we offer equity options with every role and benchmark to provide above market rate salaries - there’s plenty more too….
Be at your best, both inside and outside of work
- 25 days of paid holiday (plus 8 bank holidays, and an additional day for every year you've worked at Tessian!)
- Private health insurance provided through Vitality Health and mental health support through our Employee Assistance Program
- Classpass - subsided access to gym time and classes all across London
- Choice First: Do your best work, in the way that works best for you
- Flexible working hours and working from home (if you're not already remote!)
- Work-from-home subsidy upon joining, so you can kit out your home office
- Enhanced pension contributions, matched up to 5%
- We’re family friendly, with policies built to support you in all stages of life
- High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on, plus Tessian ANC headphones
- If you're relocating to join the team, we'll provide a contribution to help with your costs
- Elite membership of the Tessian House System...
- Every other Wednesday we get together to share team updates and drinks
- Never-ending ping-pong tournaments